As you probably know, there are different alternatives when it comes to engineering software, and ASDIP gets compared to others quite a lot. 

I won’t mention our competitors, but here are some concern from actual customers before joining ASDIP, that can be helpful to you:

"My current structural design software is cumbersome and glitchy, with multiple unexplained input fields."
The graphical user interface of ASDIP is clean and easy to use. The input options are straightforward and logically presented, carefully designed to maximize your productivity. 

"It's complicated to generate detailed reports with the solution I'm currently using. I waste a lot of time to produce decent output."
ASDIP instantly generates two types of reports: Condensed reports organized by topic with the most relevant information, and Detailed reports, with exposed formulas and Code references.

"The technical support of my structural software is vague and inexpert, and generally they take several days to respond."
Customer support in ASDIP is without equal in the industry. Javier is a practicing structural engineer with 30+ years of experience and he personally provides support the very same day, usually responding within an hour.

"I have found that the structural software packages are very costly out there, sometimes well beyond my budget and my needs."
ASDIP software is very affordable, since we create, develop, maintain, and market our own products. No extra-costs passed along to you. The value you get from the ASDIP platform far exceeds the price of the software.

"I’m dissatisfied with my current software because it has never been updated in months."
ASDIP software has an extensive set of published blog posts covering a number of technical subjects, and Javier publishes weekly a new article. The software itself is constantly being updated with new features and reported fixes.

"I need to work in both US and Metric unit systems in my projects."
No problem. ASDIP works seamlessly with any of the following unit systems: US (kip, ft, in, ksi), SI (KN, m, cm, MPa), and MKS (Tn, m, cm, kg/cm2). You can switch between unit systems just with a click.

At the end, it’s up to you to decide - how satisfied are you with our functionalities so far? 

For any questions or concerns, you can reach out to me at 
support@asdipsoft.com (I read all my emails and always reply back personally).

Javier Encinas, PE
ASDIP Structural Software
www.asdipsoft.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What You Must Know About Concrete Foundation Anchor Bolt

Pile Cap In Constructions and Designs

Structural Steel Design Software Can Make Your Projects Flawless And Efficient